Monday 19 January 2015

Final Bull Male. I love the butterfly blue patch. The females are green/ brown like crocodiles. The males having to work a lot of magic for breeding rites.
I kept asking Angie to make him fatter. I like the idea of a very well fed mature Bull Dimetrodon.
Angie Rodrigues built many dinosaurs for Dead River. She is great, I love working with her. Most of it is me asking for a dinosaur sending her some images I like and then her saying here you go. Its always awesome! She'll send me color ideas and progress pics. It's a fun process.
I've always liked the Dimetrodon. Its crazy overbite. This one I have enjoyed getting built. The two images from books I had as a kid were the foundation.
One of the issues that came up early in development was if I was going to be scientifically accurate. I decided that I wanted to animate whatever Dinosaur that I liked instead of worrying if they lived at the same time. That decision open up the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment